1. Aaker D. А. (1996). Measuring brand equity across products and markets. California, Management Review, Vol. 38, pp. 102—120.
2. Aaker D. A. and Joachimsthaler J. (2000). Brand Leadership, Free Press, New York, NY.
3. AlbaJ.W. andHutchinsonW. J. (1987). Dimensions of consumer expertise. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 13, pp. 411-453.
4. Ambler T. (1997). How much of brand equity is explained by trust? Management Decision, Vol. 35(4), pp. 283—292.
5. Anderson J. C. and Gerbing D. W. (1988). Structural equation modeling in practice: a review and recommend two-step approach. Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 103, pp. 411—423.
6. Arbuckle J. (1999). AMOS 4.0 User's Guide, Small Waters Corporation. Chicago, IL.
7. Balabanis G. and Vassileiou S. (1999). Some attitudinal predictors of home-shopping through the Internet. Journal of Marketing management, Vol. 15, pp. 361—385.
8. Blackston M. (1995). The qualitative dimension of brand equity. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 35, pp. RC-2—7.
9. Bogart L. and Lehman C. (1973). What makes a brand name familiar? Journal ofMarketing Research, Vol. l,pp. 17—22.
10. Bone P. F. (1995). Word-of-mouth effects on short-term and long-term product judgment. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 32, pp. 213—223.
11. Buchanan R. W. T. and Gillies С S. (1990). Value managed relationships: the key to customer retention and profitability. European Management Journal, Vol. 8, pp. 523—526.
12. Chaudhuri A. and Holbrook M. B. (2001). The chain of effects from brand trust and brand affect to brand performance: the role of brand loyalty. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 65, pp. 81—93.
13. Cheskin Research and Studio Archetype / Sapient (1999). The eCommerce trust study. January, pp. 1—33.
14. Chow S. and Holden R. (1997). Toward an understanding of loyalty: the moderating role of trust. Journal of Management Issues, Vol. 9, pp. 275—298.
15. Delgodo-Ballester E. and Munuera-Alemaen J. L. (2001). Brand trust in the context of consumer loyalty. European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 35, pp. 1238-1258.
16. Dholakia R. R., Zhao M., Dholakia N. and Fortin D. R. (2000). Interactivity and revisits to Web sites: a theoretical framework. RITIM working paper, available atПодробнее
17. Van Dolen W M. and Ruyter K. D. (2002). Moderated group chat: an empirical assessment of a new e-service encounter. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 13, pp. 496-511.
18. Dolinsky A. L. (1994). A consumer complaint framework with resulting strategies. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 8, pp. 27-39.
19. Doney M. P. and Cannon J. P. (1997). An examination of the nature of trust in buyer-seller relationships. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 61, pp. 35—51.
20. Donovan P. and Samler T. (1994). Delighting Customers: How to Build a Customer-Driven Organization. Chapman and Hall, London.
21. Duncan T. and Moriarty S. E. (1998). A communication-based marketing model for managing relationships. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 62, pp. 1—13.
22. Dwyer F. R., Schurr P. H. and Oh S. (1987). Developing buyer-seller relationships. Journal of Marketing,\ol. 5, pp. 11—27.
23. Fournier S. (1998). Consumers and their brands: developing relationship theory in consumer research. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 24, pp. 343—373.
24. Fournier S. and Yao J. (1997). Reviving brand loyalty: a reconceptualization within the framework of consumer-brand relationships. International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 14, pp. 451-472.
25. Franzak F, Pitta D. and Fritsche S. (2001). Online relationships and the consumer's right to privacy. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 18, pp. 631-641.
26. Ganesan S. (1994). Determinants of long-term orientation in buyer-seller relationships. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, pp. 1-19.
27. Garbarino E. and Johnson M. S. (1999). The different role of satisfaction, trust, and commitment in customer relationships. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 63, pp. 70—87.
28. Gorsuch L. R. (1974). Factor Analysis. W B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, P. A.
29. Gurviez P. (1996). The trust concept in the brand-consumers relationship. In: Beracs J., Bauer A. and Simon J. (Eds). EMAC Proceedings Annual Conference, European Marketing Academy, Budapest, pp. 559—574.
30. Ha H.-Y. (2002). The effects of consumer risk perception on pre-purchase information in online auction: brand, word of mouth, and customized information. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, Vol. 8.
31. Harrison-Walker L. J. (2001). E-complaining: a content analysis of an Internet complaint forums. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 15, pp. 397-412.
32. Heilbrunn B. (1995). My brand the hero? A semiotic analysis of the customer-brand relationship. In:
Bergadaa A. M. (Ed.). EMAC Proceedings Annual Conference, European, Marketing Academy, Paris, pp. 451—471.
33. Herr P. M., Kardes F. R. and Kim J. (1991). Effects of word-of-mouth and product-attitude information on persuasion: an accessibility-diagnosticity perspective. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 17, pp. 454—462.
34. Hoffman F. D. and Novak T. P. (1996). Marketing in hypermedia computer-mediated environments: conceptual foundations. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 60, pp. 50—68.
35. Hoffman F. D., Novak T. P. and Peralta M. A. (1997). Information privacy in the marketplace: implications for the commercial uses of anonymity on the Web. Project 2000 working paper, Vanderbilt University, November.
36. Hoffman F. D., Novak T. P. and Peralca M. (1998). Building consumer trust in online environment: the case for information privacy. Project 2000 working paper, Vanderbilt University, FN.
37. Hoffman F. D. and Novak T. P. (2000). How to acquire customers on the Web. Harvard Business Review, May-June.
38. Hoyer D. W and Brown S. P. (1990). Effects of brand awareness on choice for a common, repeat-purchase product. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 17, pp. 141—148.
39. IglesiasV, BelenA. D. I. and Vazquez R. (2001). Fhe effects of brand associations on the consumer response. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 18, pp. 410—425.
40. Janda S., Frocchia P. J. and Gwinner K. P. (2002). Consumer perceptions of Internet retail service quality. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 13, pp. 412-431.
41. Jarvenpaa S. F., Tractinsky N. and Vitale M. (2000). Consumer trust in an Internet store. Information Technology and Management, Vol. 1, pp. 45—71.
42. Johnson С and Mathews B. P. (1997). The influence of experience on service expectations. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 8, pp. 290—305.
43. Kania D. (2001).Подробнее , NIC. Chicago, IF.
44. Keeney F. R. (1999). The value of internet commerce to the Customer. Management Science, Vol. 45, pp. 533—542.
45. Keller K. F. (1998). Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
46. Keller P. A. and Block F. G. (1997). Vividness effects: a resource-matching perspective. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 24, pp. 295-304.
47. Kenny D. and Marshall J. (2000). Contextual marketing. Harvard Business Review, pp. 119—130.
48. Kent R. J. and Allen С. Т. (1994). Competitive interference effects in consumer memory for advertising: the role of brand familiarity. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, pp. 97—105.
49. Keppel G. (1991). Design and Analysis: A Researcher's Handbook. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
50. Kim S. and Hoy M. G. (1999). Flaming, complaining, abstaining: how online users respond to privacy concerns. Journal of Advertising, Vol. 28, pp. 37—51.
51. Krishnamurthy S. (2001). A comprehensive analysis of permission marketing. Journal of Computer-mediated Communication, Vol. 2, available atПодробнее .
52. Fasser W, Mittal B. and Sharema A. (1995). Measuring consumer based brand equity. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 12, pp. 11-19.
53. Fi H., Daugherty T. and Biocca F. (2001). Characteristics of virtual experience in electronic commerce: a protocol analysis. Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol. 15, pp. 13—30.
54. Fi H., Daugherty T. and Biocca F. (2002). Impact of 3D advertising on product knowledge, brand attitude, and purchase intention: the mediating role of presence. Journal of Advertising, Vol. 31, pp. 43-58.
55. Fiang T. and Huang J. (1998). An empirical study on consumer acceptance of products in electronic markets: a transaction cost model. Decision Support Systems, Vol. 24, pp. 29—43.
56. McGill A. F. and Anand P. (1989). The effect of vivid attributes on the evaluation of alternatives: the role of differential attention and cognitive elaboration. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 16, pp. 188-196.
57. McKnight C. and Kacmar (2002). Developing and validating trust measures from e-commerce: an integrative typology. Information System Research, Vol. 13.
58. McKnight D., Cummings L. L. and Cherang N. L. (1998). Initial trust formation in new organizational relationships. Academy of Management Review, Vol. 23, pp. 473—490.
59. McWilliam G. (2000), «Building strong brands through online communities», Sloan Management Review, Spring, pp. 43-54.
60. Malhotra N. K. (1993). Marketing Research-An Applied Orientation. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
610. Martin L. C. (1996). Consumer-to-consumer relationships: satisfaction with other consumers' public behavior. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, Vol. 30, pp. 146—168.
62. Martinand L. С and Goodell P. N. (1991). Historical, descriptive and strategic perspectives on the construct of product commitment. European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 25, pp. 53—60.
63. Mayer R. C, Davis J. H. and Schoorman F. D. (1995). An integrative model of organizational trust. Academy of Management Review, Vol. 20, pp. 709-734.
64. Meyvis T. and Janiszewski C. (2002). Consumers' beliefs about product benefits: the effect of obviously irrelevant product information. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 28, pp. 618—635.
65. Mitchell P., Reast J. and Lynch J. (1998). Exploring the foundation of trust. Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 14, pp. 159-172.
66. Mittal V, Kumar P. and Tsiros M. (1999). Attribute-level performance, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions over time: a consumption-system approach. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 63, pp. 88-101.
67. Moorman C, Deshpande R. and Zaltman G. (1993). Factors affecting trust in market research relationships. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 57, pp. 81-101.
68. Moorman C, Zaltman A. and Deshpande R. (1992). Relationships between providers and users of market research, the dynamics of trust within and between organizations. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 29, pp. 314—328.
69. Morgan R. M. and Hung S. D. (1994). The commitment trust theory of relationship marketing. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, pp. 20-38.
70. Morrin M. (1999). The impact of brand extentions on parent brand memory structures and retrieval process. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 36, pp. 517—525.
71. Muniz M. A. Jr and O'guinn Т. С (2001). Brand community. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 27, pp. 412—432.
72. Novak T. P., Hoffman D. L. and Yung Y. (2000). Measuring the customer experience in online environments: a structural modeling approach. Marketing Science, Vol. 19, pp. 22—42.
73. Nowak G. J. and Phelps J. E. (1997). Direct marketing and the use of individual-level consumer information: determining how and when privacy matters. Journal of Direct Marketing, Vol. 11, pp. 94-108.
74. Nunnally J. С (1978). Psychometric Theory. 2nd, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY.
75. Papadopoulou P., Kanellis P. and Martakos D. (2001). Investigating trust in e-commerce: a literature review and a model for its formation in customer relationship. To appear in the Proceedings of the 7th Americas Conference on Information System, 3—5 August, Boston, MA.
76. Parasuraman A., Zeithaml V A. and Berry L. L. (1988). A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64, pp. 12—40.
77. Phelps J., Nowak G. and Ferrell E. (2000). Privacy concerns and consumer willingness to provide personal information. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, Vol. 19.
78. Ratnasingham P. (1998). Trust in Web-based electronic commerce security. Information Management&Computer Security, Vol. 6, pp. 162-166.
79. Reichheld F and Schefter P. (2000). E-loyalty: your secret weapon on the Web. Harvard Business Review, pp. 105—114.
80. Rio A. B. D., Vazquen R. and Iglesias V (2001). The role of the brand name in obtaining differential advantages. Journal of Product & Brand Management, Vol. 10, pp. 452—465.
81. Salisbury W D., Pearson R. A., Pearson A. W and Miller D. W (2001). Perceived security and world wide web purchase intention. Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 101, pp. 165-176.
82. Shankar V, Smith A. K. and Rangaswamy A. (2000). Customer satisfaction and loyalty in online and offline environments. eBusiness Research Center Working Paper, Perm State University, University Park, PA.
83. Shedler J. and Manis M. (1986). Can the availability heuristic explain vividness effects?», Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 51, pp. 26—36.
84. Smith S. and Wheeler J. (2002). Managing the Customer Experience. Prentice Hall, London.
85. Tan S. J. (1999). Strategies for reducing consumers' risk aversion in Internet shopping. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 16, pp. 163-180.
86. Tellis G. J. (1988). Advertising exposure, loyalty and brand purchase: a two stage model. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 15, pp. 134-144.
87. Tractinsky N., Jarvenpaa S. L., Vitale M. and Saarinen L. (1999). Consumer Trust in an Internet Store: a cross-cultural validation. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, Vol. 5, available atПодробнее
88. Urban L. G., Sultan E and Quails W J. (2000). Placing trust at the center of your Internet Strategy. Sloan Management Review, Fall, pp. 39-48.
89. Ward J. С and Reingen P. H. (1990). Sociocognitive analysis of group decision making among consumers. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 17, pp. 245—263.
90. Ward R. M. and Lee M. J. (2000). Internet shopping, consumer search, and product branding. Journal of Product & Brand Management, Vol. 9, pp. 6—20.
91. Wernerfelt B. (1991). Brand loyalty and market equilibrium? Marketing Science, Vol. 10, pp. 229—245.
92. Westbrook R. A. (1987). Product/consumption-based affective responses and post purchase processes. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 24, pp. 258—270.
93. Westbrook R. A. (1981). Sources of consumer satisfaction with retail outlets. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 57, pp. 68—85.
94. Williams R and Cothrel J. (2000). Four smart ways to run online communities. Sloan Management Review, Vol. 41, pp. 81—91.
95. Wilson S. (1998). Some limitations of Web of trust models. Information Management & Computer Security, Vol. 6, pp. 218-220.
96. Woodside G. A. and Wison E. J. (1985). Effects of consumer awareness of brand advertising on preference. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 25, pp. 41—48.