Отличительные черты спонсорства и классификация видов спонсорства;
Психологические механизмы восприятия спонсорства;
Факторы, влияющие на эффективность спонсорства;
Спонсорство в средствах массовой
1. Agrawal J., Wagner K., The Economic Worth of Celebrity Endorses: An Event Study Analysis, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 59, No. 3, 1995.
2. Amis J. P., Slack N., Slack T., Achieving a Sustainable Advantage: A Resource-Based View of Sport Sponsorship, Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 11, No. 1, 1997.
3. Armstrong C., Sports Sponsorship: A Case-Study Approach to Measuring its Effectiveness, European Research, Vol. 16, No. 2, May, 1988.
4. Cornwell T. B., Roy D. P., Steinard II, Edward A. Exploring Managers’ Perceptions of the Impact of Sponsorship on Brand Equity, Journal of Advertising, Vol. 30, No. 2, Summer, 2001.
5. Cornwell T. B., Pruitt S. W., Ness R. V. The Value of Winning in Motor-sports: Sponsorship-Linked Marketing, Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 41, No. 1, January, 2001.
6. Cornwell T. B., Maighan I. An International Review of Sponsorship Research, Journal of Advertising, Vol. 27, No.1, Spring 1998.
7. Cornwell Т. B. Sponsorship-Linked Marketing Development, Sport Marketing Quarterly, Vol. 12, No. 4, 1995.
8. Crimmins J., Horn M. Sponsorship: From Management Ego Trip to Marketing Success, Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 36, No. 4, 1996.
9. D’Astous A., Bitz P. Consumer Evaluations of Sponsorship Programmes, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 29, No. 12, 1995.
10. Dean D. H. Brand Endorsement, Popularity and Event Sponsorship as Advertising Cues Affecting Consumer Pre-Purchase Attitudes, Journal of Advertising, Vol. 28, No. 3, Fall, 1999.
11. Derbaix C. M. The impact of affective reactions on attitudes toward the advertisement and the brand: A step toward ecological validity, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 32, No. 4, November, 1995.
12. Farrel K., Scot F. The Value of Olympic Sponsorship: Who is Capturing Gold?, Journal of Market Focused Management, Vol. 2, No. 2, 1997.
13. Gardner M. P., Shuman P. Sponsorship: An Important Component of the Promotion Mix, Journal of Advertising, Vol. 6, No.1, 1988.
14. Gilbert D. Sponsorship Strategy is Adrift, The Quarterly Review of Marketing, Vol. 4, No. 1, 1988.
15. Gwinner K. P. A Model of Image Creation and Image Transfer in Event Sponsorship, International Marketing Review, Vol. 14, No. 3, 1997.
16. Gwinner K. P., Eaton J. Building Brand Image Through Event Sponsorship: The Role of Image Transfer, Journal of Advertising, Vol. 28 No. 4, Winter, 1999.
17. Haley E. Exploring the Construct of Organization as Source: Consumers’ Understandings of Organizational Sponsorship of Advocacy Advertising, Journal of Advertising, Vol. 25, No. 2, Summer, 1996.
18. Hastie R. Memory for Behavioral Information that Confirms or Contradicts a Personality Impression, The Cognitive Basis of Social Perception, Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Elbraum Associates, 1980.
19. Javalgi R. G., Traylor, Mark B., Gross A. C., Lampman E. Journal of Advertising, Vol. 23, No.4, December, 1994.
20. Johar G. V., Michael Ph. Relatedness, Prominence and Constructive Sponsor Identification, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 36, August, 1999.
21. Lardinoit Th., Quester P. G. Attitudinal Effects of Combined Sponsorship and Sponsor’s Prominence on Basketball in Europe, Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 41, No. 1, January, 2001.
22. Madrigal R. The Influence of Social Alliances with Sport Teams on Intentions to Purchase Corporate Sponsors’ Products, Journal of Advertising, Vol. 29, No. 4, Winter, 2000.
23. McDaniel S. R. An Investigation of Match-up Effects in Sport Sponsorship Advertising: The Implications of Consumer Advertising Schemes, Psychology and Marketing, Vol. 16, No. 2, 1999.
24. Meenaghen, J. A. Commercial Sponsorship, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 17, No. 7, 1983.
25. Meenaghan T. and Shipley D. Media Effect in Commercial Sponsorship, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 33, No. 3/4, 1999.
26. Meenaghan, J. A. The Role of Sponsorship in the marketing communications mix, International Journal of Advertising, Vol. 10, 1991.
27. Mescon T., Tilson D. Corporate Philanthropy: A Strategic Approach to the Bottom Line, California Management Review, Vol. 29, Winter, 1987.
28. Nebenzahl I. D., Jaffe E. D. The effectiveness of Sponsored Events in a Promoting Country’s Image, International Journal of Advertising, Vol. 10, No. 3, Summer, 1991.
29. Otker T. Hayes Р. Judging the Efficiency of Sponsorship, European Research, Vol. 15, No. 4, 1987.
30. Pham T. Effects of Involvement, Arousal and Pleasure on the Recognition of Sponsorship Stimuli, Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 19, 1992.
31. Retsky M. Story Lines Have to Follow Marketing’s Laws, Marketing News, October 14, 2002.
32. Speed R., Thomson P., Determinants of Sports Sponsorship Response, Academy of Marketing Science Journal, Vol. 28, No. 2, Spring, 2000.
33. Sandler D., Shani D. Olympic Sponsorship versus Ambush Marketing: Who Gets the Gold?, Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 29, August/September, 1989.
34. Smith K. E. Promo’s «Sourcebook», Stamford, CT: Cowles Business Media, 1997.
35. Sponsorship Research International, Annual Estimates of Sponsorship, SRI, London, 1998.
36. Srull T. Person Memory: Some Tests of Associative Storage and Retrieval Models, Journal of Experimental Psychology, Vol. 7, November, 1981.
37. Tavassoli N. T., Shultz, C. J., Fitzsimons, G. J. Program Involvement: Are Moderate Levels Best for Ad Memory and Attitude Toward the Ad?, Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 35, No. 5, 1995.
38. Public is Confused on Olympic Sponsors, The Wall Street Journal, February 18, 1998.
39. Wright R. Measuring Awareness of British Football Sponsorship, European Research, Vol. 16, No. 2, 1988.