1. Brady K. Michael and J. Josef Cronin Jr. Some new Thoughts on Conceptualizing Perceived Service Quality: A Hierarchical Approach. // Journal of Marketing. — 2001. — Vol. 65 (May).
2. Dabholkar, Dayle I. Thorpe, and Josef O. Rentz A Measure of Service Quality For Retail Stores // Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. — 1996. — Vol. 24 (Winter).
3. Dabholkar, Prathiba, C. David Shepherd, and Dayle I. Thorpe A Comprehensive Framework for Service Quality: An Investigation of Critical Conceptual and Measurement Issues Through a Longitudinal Study. // Journal of Retailing. — 2000. — Vol. 76 (2).
4. Gronroos Chr. Strategic Management and Marketing in the Service Sector. — Helsignfors: Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, 1982.
5. Parasureman A., Valarie A. Zeithaml, and Leonard L. Berry A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research.// Journal of Marketing. — 1985. — Vol. 49 (Fall).
6. Rust, Roland T. and Richard L. Oliver Service Quality: Insights and Managerial Implications from the Frontier // Service Quality: New Directions in Theory and Practice / Roland T. Rust and Richard L. Oliver, eds. — Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage publications, 1994.