1. Andreasen Alan R. and Arthur Best (1977). Consumer's complain — does business respond? Harvard Business Review, Vol. 55, pp. 93–101.
2. Anderson Rolph (1973). Consumer dissatisfaction: the effect of disconfirmed expectancy on perceived product performance. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 10(February), pp. 38–44.
3. Ash Stephen (1978). A comprehensive study of consumer satisfaction with durable products. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 5, pp. 254–262.
4. Bearden William and Jesse Teel (1983). Selected determinants of consumer satisfaction and complaint reports. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 20, pp. 21–28.
5. Blodgett Jeffrey, Donald Granbois and Rockney Walters (1993). The effects of perceived justice on complainants' negative word-of-mouth behavior and repatronage intentions. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 69(4), pp. 399–428.
6. Bolfing Claire P. (1989). How do customers express dissatisfaction and what can service marketers do about it. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 3(2), pp. 5–23.
7. Broadbridge Adelina and Julie Marshall (1995). Consumer complaint behavior: the case of electrical goods. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, Vol. 23(9), pp. 8–18.
8. Churchill Gilbert (1999). Marketing Research: Methodological Foundations 7th ed. Orlando: Dryden Press.
9. Day Ralph and Laird Landon (1977). Towards a theory of consumer complaining behavior. In: Consumer and Industrial Buying Behavior. Arch Woodside, Jagdish Sheth and Peter Bennett, eds. Amsterdam: North Holland Publishing.
10. Day Ralph and Muzaffer Bodur (1978). Consumer response to dissatisfaction with services and intangibles. Advances in Consumer Research, 5, pp. 263–272.
11. Day Ralph and Stephen Ash (1979). Consumer response to dissatisfaction with durable goods. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 6, pp. 438–444.
12. Day Ralph, Klaus Granbicke, Thomas Schaetzle and Fritz Staubach (1981). The hidden agenda of consumer complaining. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 57(3), pp. 86–106.
13. Dolinsky A. (1994). A consumer complaint framework with resulting strategies: an application to higher education. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 8(3), pp. 27–39.
14. Federal trade commission. On-line Complaint Trends —Подробнее .
15. Grainer Marc A., Kathleen McEvoy and Donald W. King (1979). Consumer problems and complaints: a national view. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 6, pp. 494–500.
16. Grayson K. and R. Rust (2001). Interrater reliability. Journal of Consumer Psychology, Vol. 10(1,2), pp. 71–73.
17. Gronhaug Kjell and Gerald Zaltman (1981). Complainers and noncomplainers revisited: another look at the data. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 8, pp. 83–87.
18. Harrison-Walker Jean (2001). E-complai-ning: a content analysis of an internet complaint forum. The Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 15(4,5), pp. 397–413.
19. Hogarth Jeanne, Maureen Hilgert, Jane Ko-lodinsky and J. Lee (2001). Problems with credit cards: an exploration of consumer complaining behaviors. Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction, and Complaining Behavior, Vol. 14, pp. 88–108.
20. Jacoby J. and J. Jaccard (1981). The sources, meaning, and validity of consumer complaint behavior: a psychological analysis. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 57(3), pp. 4–25.
21. Kolodinsky Jane (1995). Usefulness of economics and explaining consumer complaints. Journal of Consumer Affairs, Vol. 29(1), pp. 29–54.
22. Kolodinsky Jane (1993). Complaints, redress, and subsequent purchases of medical services by dissatisfied consumers. Journal of Consumer Policy, Vol. 16, pp. 193–214.
23. Krishnan S. and Valerie Valle (1979). Dissatisfaction attributions and consumer complaint behavior. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 6, pp. 445–449.
24. Lam N. W. and B. G. Dale (1999). Customer complaint handling system: key issues and concerns. Total Quality Management, Vol. 10(6), pp. 843–851.
25. LaTour Stephen and Nancy Peat (1979). Conceptual and methodological issues in consumer satisfaction research. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 6, pp. 431–437.
26. Mitchell W. (1993). Handling consumer complaint information. how and why? Management Decision, Vol. 31(3), pp. 21–31.
27. Morganosky, Michelle A. and Hilda M. Buckley (1986). Complaint behaviour analysis by demographics, lifestyle and consumer values. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 14, pp. 223–226.
28. Nyer Prashanth (2000). An investigation into whether complaining can cause increased consumer satisfaction. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 17(1), pp. 9–19.
29. Oliver Richard (1980). Cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 17 (November), pp. 460–469.
30. Oster Sharon (1980). The determinants of consumer complaints. The Review of Economics and Statistics, pp. 603–609.
31. Plymire Jerry (1991). Complaints as opportunities. The Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 5(1), pp. 61–65.
32. Rust R. and B. Cooil (1994). Reliability measures for qualitative data: theory and implications. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 31(1), pp. 1–14.
33. Schibrowsky John and Richard Lapidus (1994). Gaining a competitive advantage by analyzing aggregate complaints. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 11(1), pp. 15–26.
34. Singh Jagdip (1988). Consumer complaint intentions and behavior: definitional and taxonom-ical issues. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 32(January), pp. 93–107.
35. Singh Jagdip (1990a). A typology of consumer dissatisfaction response styles. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 66(1), pp. 57–97.
36. Singh, Jagdip (1990b). Voice, exit, and negative word-of-mouth behaviors: an investigation across three service categories. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 18(1), pp. 1–15.
37. Swan John and Frederick Trawick (1981). Disconfirmation of expectations and satisfaction with a retail store. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 57(3), pp. 49–67.
38. Szymanski, David and Richard Hise (2000). E-satisfaction: an initial examination. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 76(3), pp. 309–322.
39. Taylor Nelson Sofres (2002). Global E-com-merce Report —Подробнее .
40. Warland Rex, Robert O. Herrmann and Jane Willits (1975). Dissatisfied consumers: who gets upset and who takes action. Journal of Consumer Affairs, Vol. 9(1), pp. 48–163.
41. Zimmer Mary and Linda Golden (1988). Impressions of retail stores: a content analysis of consumer images. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64(3), pp. 265–293.