1. Brown M. G. (2000). Baldrige Award Winning Quality — How to Interpret the Bald-rige Criteria for Performance Excellence. 10th ed., Productivity Press, Portland, OR.
2. Conti T. (1997). Organisational Self-assessment. Chapman & Hall, London.
3. Coulambidou L. and Dale B. G. (1995). The Use of Quality Management Self-assessment in the UK: a State of the Art Study. Quality World Technical Supplement, September, pp. 110–118.
4. Dale B. G. and Lascelles D. M. (1997). Total Quality Management Adoption: Revisiting the Levels. The TQM Magazine, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp. 418–428.
5. European Foundation for Quality Management (2000). Self-assessment 2000. Guidelines for Companies, EFQM, Brussels.
6. Fisher D. C. (1993). The Simplified Baldrige Award Organization Assessment. The Lincoln-Bradley Publishing Group, New York, NY.
7. Harrington H. J. (1995). The New Model for Improvement: Total Improvement Management. Business Process Reengineering and Management Journal, Vol. 3, No. 2.
8. Hwang C. L. and Yoon K. (1981). Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods and Applications: a State of the Art Survey, Springer Verlag, Berlin.
9. Lascelles D. M. and Peacock R. D. (1996). Self-assessment for Business Excellence. McGraw Hill, Maidenhead.
10. Oakland J. S. (1995). Total Quality Management. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.
11. Oakland J. S. (1999). Total Organisational Excellence. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.
12. Porter L. J. and Tanner S. J. (1996). Assessing Business Excellence — a Guide to Self-assessment. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.
13. Saco R. M. (1997). The Criteria: a Looking Glass to Americans’ Understanding to Quality. Quality Progress, November.
14. Schmidt A. and Zink K. J. (1998). Practice and Implementation of Self-assessment. International Journal of Quality Science, Vol. 3, No. 2.
15. Siow C. H. R., Yang J. B. and Dale B. G. (2001). A New Modelling Framework for Organisational Self-assessment: Development and Application. Quality Management Journal, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 34–47.
16. Teo W. F. and Dale B. G. (1997). Self-assessment: Methods, Management and Process. Proceedings Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 211, part B.
17. Van der Wiele T. and Brown A. (1999). Self-assessment Practices in Europe and Australia. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, Vol. 16, No. 3.
18. Xu D. L. and Yang J. B. (2001). Introduction to Multicriteria Decision Making and the Evidential Reasoning Approach. Working Paper Series, Paper No. 0106, available atПодробнее , Manchester School of Management, UMIST, Manchester, pp. 1–21.
19. Yang J. B. (2001). Rule and Utility Based Evidential Reasoning Approach for MADM under Uncertainties. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 131, No. 1, pp. 31–61.
20. Yang J. B. and Sen P. (1994). A General Multilevel Evaluation Process for Hybrid
MADM with Uncertainty. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. 24, No.10, pp.1458–1473.
21. Yang J. B. and Sen P. (1997). Multiple Attribute Design Evaluation of Large Engineering Products Using the Evidential Reasoning Approach. Journal of Engineering Design, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 211–230.
22. Yang J. B. and Singh M. G. (1994). An Evidential Reasoning Approach for Multiple Attribute Decision Making with Uncertain-t y. IEEE Transact ions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics. Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 1–18.
23. Yang J. B. and Xu D. L. (1998). Knowledge Based Executive Car Evaluation Using the Evidential Reasoning Approach, in Baines, Tleb-Bendiabm and Zhao (Eds) Advances in Manufacturing Technology — XII, Professional Engineering Publishing Ltd, London, pp. 741–749.
24. Yang J. B., Dale B. G. and Siow C. H. R. (2001). Self-assessment of Excellence: an Application of the Evidential Reasoning Approach. International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 39, No. 16, pp. 3789–3812.