Теоретическая основа исследования;
Результаты и анализ;
Выводы и направление дальнейших исследований;
1. Al-Khatib, J. A., K. Dobie and S. J. Vitell, 1995, Consumer Ethics in Developing Countries: An Empirical Investigation, Journal of Euromar-keting, 4(2), pp. 87–109.
2. Arnold, S. J., J. Handelman and D. J. Ti-gert, 1996, Organizational Legitimacy and Retail Store Patronage, Journal of Business Research, 35(3), pp. 229–239.
3. Anderson, E. and B. A. Weitz, 1992, The Use of Pledges to Build and Sustain Commitment in Distribution Channels, Journal of Marketing Research, 29(1), pp. 18–34.
4. Babin, B. J. and L. A Babin, 1996, Effects of Moral Cognitions and Consumer Emotions on Shoplifting Intentions, Psychology and Marketing, 13(8), pp. 785–802.
5. Babin, B. J. and W. R. Darden, 1996, Good and Bad Shopping Vibes: Spending and Patronage Satisfaction, Journal of Business Research, 35, pp. 201–206.
6. Barnes J. G., 1997, Closeness, Strength, and Satisfaction: Examining the Nature of Relationships between Providers of Financial Services and Their Retail Customers, Psychology and Marketing, 14(8), pp. 765–790.
7. Beatty, S. E., J. E. Coleman, K. E. Reynolds and J. Lee, 1996, Customer-Sales Associate Retail Relationships, Journal of Retailing, 72(3), pp. 223–247.
8. Bendapudi, N. and L. L. Berry, 1997, Customers' Motivations for Maintaining Relationships With Service Providers, Journal of Retailing, 73(1), pp. 15–37.
9. Bloemer, J. M. M. and H. D. P. Kasper, 1995, The Complex Relationship Between Consumer Satisfaction and Brand Loyalty, Journal of Economic Psychology, 16(2), pp. 311–329.
10. Blois K. J., 1996, Relationship Marketing in Organizational Markets - Assessing its Costs and Benefits, Journal of Strategic Marketing, 4, pp. 181–191.
11. Chan, A., S. Wong and P. Leung, 1998, Ethical Beliefs of Chinese Consumers in Hong Kong, Journal of Business Ethics, 17(11), pp. 1163–1170.
12. Chonko L. B. and S. D. Hunt, 1985, Ethics and Marketing Management - An Empirical Examination, Journal of Business Research, 13(4), pp. 339–359.
13. Cole, C. A., 1989, Deterrence and Consumer Fraud (Research Note), Journal of Retailing, 65(1), pp. 107–120.
14. Cox D., A. D. Cox and G. P. Moschis, 1990, When Consumer Behavior Goes Bad: An Investigation of Adolescent Shoplifting, Journal of Consumer Research, 17 (September), pp. 149–159.
15. Cox A. D., D. Cox, R. D. Anderson and G. P. Moschis, 1993, Social Influences on Adolescent Shoplifting Theory, Evidence, and Implications for the Retail Industry, Journal of Retailing, 69(2), pp. 234–246.
16. Crosby L. A., K. R. Evans and D. Cowles, 1990, Relationship Quality in Services Selling -An Interpersonal Influence Perspective, Journal of Marketing, 54(3), pp. 68–81.
17. Dekimpe, M. G., J.-B. E. M. Steen-kamp, M. Mellens and P. Vanden Abeele, 1997, Decline and Variability in Brand Loyalty, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 14, pp. 405–420.
18. De Wulf, K., 1999, The Role of the Seller in Enhancing Buyer-Seller Relationships: Empirical Studies in a Retail Context (Econoom B. V., Beek, The Netherlands).
19. De Wulf, K., G. Odekerken-Schroder and D. Lacobucci, 2001, Investments in Consumer Relationships: A Cross-Country and Cross-Industry Exploration, Journal of Marketing, 65(4), pp. 33–50.
20. Dick, A. S. and K. Basu, 1994, Customer Loyalty: Toward an Integrated Conceptual Framework, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 22(2), pp. 99–113.
21. Dwyer, F. R., P. H. Schurr and S. Oh, 1987, Developing Buyer-Seller Relationships, Journal of Marketing, 51(2), pp. 11–27.
22. Engel, J. F. , R. D. Blackwell and P. W. Miniard, 1995, Consumer Behavior (The Dry-den Press, Forth Worth).
23. Erffmeyer, R. C., B. D. Keillor and D. B. Leclair, 1999, An Empirical Investigation of Japanese Consumer Ethics, Journal of Business Ethics, 18(1), pp. 35–50.
24. Fournier, S., 1998, Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research, Journal of Consumer Research, 24(2), pp. 343–373.
25. Gazet van Antwerpen, 1998, Belgen cop-ieren lustig software, Gazet van Antwerpen, November 6.
26. Geyskens, I., J.-B. E. M. Steenkamp, L. K. Scheer and N. Kumar, 1996, The Effects of Trust and Interdependence on Relationship Commitment: A Trans-Atlantic Study, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 13(4), pp. 303–317.
27. Gruen, T. , 1995, The Outcome Set of Relationship Marketing in Consumer Markets, International Business Review, 4(4), pp. 447–469.
28. Gundlach, G. T. , R. S. Achrol and J. T. Mentzer, 1995, The Structure of Commitment in Exchange, Journal of Marketing, 59(1), pp. 78–92.
29. Hegarty, W. H. and H. P. Sims, 1978, Some Determinants of Unethical Decision Behavior: An Experiment, Journal of Applied Psychology, 63(4), pp. 451–457.
30. Hennig-Thurau, T. and A. Klee, 1997, The Impact of Customer Satisfaction and Relationship Quality on Customer Retention: A Critical Reassessment and Model Development, Psychology and Marketing, 14(8), pp. 737–764.
31. Hennig-Thurau T., K. P. Gwinner and D. D. Gremler, 2002, Understanding Relationship Outcomes, Journal of Service Research, 4(3), pp. 230–247.
32. Hirschman, A. O., 1970, Exit, Voice, and Loyalty: Responses to Decline in Firms, Organizations, and States (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass).
33. Kelley S. W., O. C. Ferrell and S. J. Skinner, 1990, Ethical Behavior among Marketing Researchers - An Assessment of Selected Demographic Characteristics, Journal of Business Ethics, 9(8), pp. 681–688.
34. Keng K. A. and A. S. C. Ehrenberger, 1984, Patterns of Store Choice, Journal of Marketing Research, 21(4), pp. 399–409.
35. Krasnovsky T. and R. C. Lane, 1998, Shoplifting: A Review of the Literature, Aggression and Violent Behavior, 3(3), pp. 219–235.
36. Kumar, N., L. K. Scheer and J.-B. E. M. Steenkamp, 1995a, The Effects of Supplier Fairness on Vulnerable Sellers, Journal of Marketing Research, 32(1), pp. 54–65.
37. Kumar, N., L. K. Scheer and J.-B. E. M. Steenkamp, 1995b, The Effects of Perceived Interdependence on Dealer Attitudes, Journal of Marketing Research, 32(3), pp. 348–356.
38. Lagace R. R., R. Dahlstrom and J. B. Gas-senheimer, 1991, The Relevance of Ethical Salesperson Behavior on Relationship Quality: The Pharmaceutical Industry, Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 4(4), pp. 39–47.
39. Macintosh, G. and S. Lockshin, 1997, Retail Relationships and Store Loyalty, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 14(5), pp. 487–497.
40. McIntyre F. S., J. L. Thomas Jr. and F. W. Gilbert, 1999, Consumer Segments and Perceptions of Retail Ethics, Journal of Marketing, 7(2), pp. 43–53.
41. Mohr, J. J., R. J. Fisher and J. R. Nevin, 1996, Collaborative Communication in Inter-firm Relationships: Moderating Effects of Integration and Control, Journal of Marketing, 60(3), pp. 103–115.
42. Moorman, C., G. Zaltman and R. Desh-pande, 1992, Relationships Between Providers and Users of Market Research: The Dynamics of Trust Within and Between Organizations, Journal of Marketing Research, 29(3), pp. 314–328.
43. Morgan, R. M. and S. D. Hunt, 1994, The Commitment-Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing, Journal of Marketing, 58(3), pp. 20–38.
44. Muncy, J. A. and S. J. Vitell, 1992, Consumer Ethics: An Investigation of the Ethical Beliefs of the Final Consumer, Journal of Business Research, 24(4), pp. 297–311.
45. Peltier J. W., J. A. Schibrowsky and J. Davis, 1998, Using Attitudinal and Descriptive Database Information to Understand Interactive Buyer-Seller Relationships, Journal of Interactive Marketing, 12(3), pp. 32–45.
46. Petrison, L. A., R. C. Blattberg and P. Wang, 1993, Database Marketing: Past, Present, and Future, Journal of Direct Marketing, 7(3), pp. 27–43.
47. Pressey A. D. and B. P. Matthews, 1997, Characteristics of Relationship Marketing and its Applicability to Consumer Transactions; Including Retailing, in Proceedings of the 26th EMAC Conference (European Marketing Academy, Warwick), pp. 1043–1057.
48. Rallapalli, K. C., S. J. Vitell, F. A. Wiebe and J. H. Barnes, 1994, Consumer Ethical Beliefs and Personality Traits: An Exploratory Analysis, Journal of Business Ethics, 13(7), pp. 487–495.
49. Rawwas, M. Y. A., S. J. Vitell and J. A. Al-Khatib, 1994, Consumer Ethics: The Possible Effects of Terrorism and Civil Unrest on the Ethical Values of Consumers, Journal of Business Ethics, 13(3), pp. 223–231.
50. Rawwas, M. Y. A., G. L. Patzer and M. L. Klassen, 1995, Consumers Ethics in Cross-cultural Settings: Entrepreneurial Implications, European Journal of Marketing, 29(7), pp. 62–78.
51. Rawwas, M. Y. A., D. Strutton and L. W. Johnson, 1996, An Exploratory Investigation of the Ethical Values of American and Australian Consumers: Direct Marketing Implications, Journal of Direct Marketing, 10(4), pp. 52–63.
52. Rawwas, M. Y. A., 1996, Consumer Ethics: an Empirical Investigation of the Ethical Beliefs of Austrian Consumers, Journal of Business Ethics, 15(9), pp. 1009–1019.
53. Rawwas, M. Y. A. and A. Singhapakdi, 1998, Do Consumers' Ethical Beliefs Vary with Age? A Substantiation of Kohlberg's Typology in Marketing', Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 6 (Spring), pp. 26–38.
54. Rawwas, M. Y. A., G. L. Patzer and S. J. Vitell, 1998, A Cross-cultural Investigation of the Ethical Values of Consumers: The Potential Effect of War and Civil Disruption, Journal of Business Ethics, 17(4), pp. 435–448.
55. Rusbult, C. E., I. M. Zembrodt and L. K. Gunn, 1982, Exit, Voice, Loyalty and, Neglect: Responses to Dissatisfaction in Romantic Involvements, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 43, pp. 1230–1242.
56. Shani, D. and S. Chalasani, 1992, Exploiting Niches Using Relationship Marketing, Journal of Services Marketing, 6(4), pp. 43–52.
57. Sharma, A. and J. N. Sheth, 1997, Relationship Marketing: An Agenda for Inquiry, Industrial Marketing Management, 26, pp. 87–89.
58. Sharp, B. and A. Sharp, 1997, Loyalty Programs and their Impact on Repeat-Purchase Loyalty Patterns, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 14(5), pp. 473–486.
59. Sheth, J. N. and A. Parvatiyar, 1995, The Evolution of Relationship Marketing, International Business Review, 4(4), pp. 397–418.
60. Sirohi, N., E. W. McLaughlin and D. R. Wittink, 1998, A Model of Consumer Perceptions and Store Loyalty Intentions for a Supermarket Retailer, Journal of Retailing, 74(2), pp. 223–245.
61. Smith, J. B. and D. W. Barclay, 1997, The Effects of Organizational Differences and Trust on the Effectiveness of Selling Partner Relationships, Journal of Marketing, 61(1), pp. 3–21.
62. Stanley, S. M. and H. J. Markman, 1992, Assessing Commitment in Personal Relationships, Journal of Marriage and the Family, 54, pp. 595–608.
63. Sterk, J., 1999, Muziekindustrie staat met rug tegen de muur, Gazet van Antwerpen, February, 23.
64. Sykes G. M. and D. Matza, 1994, Techniques of Neutralization: A Theory of Delinquency, American Sociological Review, 22, pp. 664–670.
65. Strutton D., S. J. Vitell and L. E. Pelton, 1994, How Consumers May Justify Inappropriate Behavior in Market Settings: An Application on the Techniques of Neutralization, Journal of Business Research, 30, pp. 253–260.
66. Szmigin I. and H. Bourne, 1998, Consumer Equity in Relationship Marketing, The Journal of Consumer Marketing, 15(6), pp. 544–557.
67. Uncles, M. and G. Laurent, 1997, Editorial, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 14(5), pp. 399–404.
68. Van Kenhove, P. , I. Vermeir and S. Verniers, 2001, An Empirical Investigation of the Relationships between Ethical Beliefs, Ethical Ideology, Political Preference and Need for Closure of Dutch-speaking Consumers in Belgium, Journal of Business Ethics, 32(4), pp. 347–361.
69. Vitell, S. J., J. R. Lumpkin and M. Y. A. Rawwas, 1991, Consumers Ethics: an Investigation of the Ethical Beliefs of Elderly Consumers, Journal of Business Ethics, 10, pp. 365–375.
70. Vitell, S. J. and J. A. Muncy, 1992, Consumer Ethics: An Empirical Investigation of Factors Influencing Ethical Judgments of the Final Consumer, Journal of Business Ethics, 11(8), pp. 585–597.
71. Young, L. C. and S. Denize, 1995, A Concept of Commitment: Alternative Views of Relational Continuity in Business Service Relationships, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 10(5), pp. 22–37.
72. Whysall P. , 1998, Ethical Relationships in Retailing: Some Cautionary Tales, Business Ethics, 7(2), pp. 103–110.
73. Whysall P. , 2000, Addressing Ethical Issues in Retailing: A Stakeholder Perspective, The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 10(3), pp. 305–318.
74. Wray B., A. Palmer and D. Bejou, 1994, Using Neutral Network Analysis to Evaluate Buyer-Seller Relationships, European Journal of Marketing, 28(10), pp. 32–48.
75. Zinkhan, G. M., 1994, Keeping Customers, Journal of Marketing, 58(2), pp. 124–125.