Уникальные особенности веб-сайтов;
Алгоритм проведения исследования;
Ограничения и направления дальнейших исследований;
1. Asthana, S. C. and Mishra, B. K., 2001. The differential information hypothesis, firm size, and earnings information transfer: an empirical investigation. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 53–1, pp. 37–47.
2. Audia, P. G., Locke, E. A. and Smith, K. G., 2000. The paradox of success: an archival and a laboratory study of strategic persistence following radical environmental change. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 43–5, pp. 837–853.
3. Bennett, P. D., 1995. Dictionary of Marketing Terms. American Marketing Association, Chicago.
4. Budman, M., 1998. Why are so many web sites so bad? Across the Board, Vol. 35–9, pp. 29–35.
5. Bush, A. J., Bush, V. and Harris, S., 1998. Advertiser perceptions of the Internet as a marketing communications tool. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 38, pp. 17–27.
6. Carmichael, M., 2001. 2001s median prices for full-site development. B to B. Accessed August 2002. Подробнее .
7. Clark, B. H. and Montgomery, D. B., 1999. Managerial identification of competitors. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 63, pp. 67–83.
8. Clow, K. E., Baack, D. and Fogliasso, C., 1998. Reducing perceived risk through advertising service quality cues. Journal of Professional Services Marketing, Vol. 16–2, pp. 151–162.
9. Cooper, R. B., 2000. Information technology development creativity: a case study of attempted radical change. MIS Quarterly, Vol. 24–2, pp. 245–277.
10. Council For Public Relations Firms and Thomas Harris/Impulse Research, «Corporate communications spending and reputations of Fortune 500 companies» white paper. Аccessed August 2002. Подробнее .
11. Cuneo, A. Z., 2002. Ailing Kmart surrenders in price war. Advertising Age, Vol. 73–3, p. 1.
12. Daniels, P. W., Leyshon, A. and Thrift, N. J., 1988. Large accountancy firms in the UK: operational adaptation A. The Service Industries Journal, Vol. 8–3, pp. 317–1347.
13. Dimaggio, P. J. and Powell, W. W., 1983. The iron cage revisited-institutional isomorphism and collective rationality in organisational fields. American Sociological Review, Vol. 48–2, pp. 147–160.
14. Dreze, X. and Hoch, S. J., 1998. Exploiting the installed base using cross-merchandising and category destination programs. International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 15–5, pp. 459–471.
15. Fortune Magazine web site (1999). Accessed May-June 1999. Подробнее .
16. Gardener, E. and Trivedi, M., 1998. A communications framework to evaluate sales promotion strategies. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 38, pp. 67–71.
17. Ghose, S. and Dou, W., 1998. Interactive functions and their impacts on the appeal of Internet presence sites. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 38–2, pp. 29–43.
18. Griffith, D. A. and Krampf, R. F. , 1998. An examination of the web-based strategies of the top 100 US retailers. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Vol. 6–3, pp. 12–23.
19. Hanssens, D. and Weitz, B., 1980. The effectiveness of industrial print advertisements across product categories. Journal of Marketing Research Vol. 17-3, pp. 294-305.
20. Innis, D. and LaLonde, B. J., 1994. Customer Service: the key to customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and market share. Journal of Business Logistics Vol. 15–1, pp. 1–27.
21. Kagan, A., Post, G. and Messier Noel, C., 2000. Selling the web: web features used by retailers. Journal of Applied Business Research, Vol. 16–1, pp. 15–25.
22. Karande, K. W. and Kumar, V., 1995. The effect of brand characteristics and retailer policies on response to retail price promotions: implications for retailers. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 71–3, pp. 249–279.
23. Maddox, L. M., Mehta, D. and Daubek, H. G., 1997. The role and effect of web addresses in advertising. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 37–2, pp. 47–59.
24. Major, M., 2000. Adding steak to the sizzle. Supermarket Business, Vol. 55–2, p. 99.
25. Markides, C. C., 1999. A dynamic view of strategy. Sloan Management Review, Vol. 40–3, p. 55.
26. Naccarato, J. and Neuendorf, K., 1998. Content analysis as a predictive methodology: recall, readership, and evaluations of business-to-business print advertising. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 38–3, pp. 19–33.
27. Palmer, J. W. and Griffith, D. A., 1998. An emerging model of web site design for marketing. Communications of the ACM, Vol. 41–3, pp. 44–51.
28. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A. and Berry, L. L., 1988. Servqual: a multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perception. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64–1, pp. 12–41.
29. Perrault, W. and Russ, F. , 1976. Physical distribution service in industrial purchase decisions. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 40, pp. 3–10.
30. Philport, J. C. and Arbittier, J., 1997. Advertising: brand communications styles in established media and the Internet. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 37–2, pp. 68–76.
31. Reardon, J., Miller, C., Hasty, R. and Waguespack, B. Jr., 1996. A comparison of alternative theories of services marketing. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice Vol. 4–4, pp. 61–71.
32. Sheth, J., 1973. A model of industrial buyer behavior. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 37, pp. 50–56.
33. Singh, S. N. and Dalal, N. P., 1999. Web pages as advertisements. Communications of the ACM, Vol. 42–8, pp. 91–98.
34. Taylor, G. A., 2001. Coupon response in services. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 77–1, pp. 139–151.
35. Van Waterschoot, W. and Van den Botte, C.,
1992. The 4P classification of the marketing mix revisited. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 56, pp. 83–93.
36. Walters, R. G., 1991. Assessing the impact of retail price promotions on product substitution, complementary purchase, and interstore sales displacement. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 55–2, pp. 17–29.
37. Winter, S. J., Saunders, C., Hart, P.,
2000. Electronic window dressing impression management on the Internet. Working paper, UNC Charlotte.
38. Zeithaml, V. A., Parasuraman, A. and Berry, L. L., 1985. Problems and strategies in services marketing. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49–2, pp. 33–47.