Показатели конкурентного преимущества;
Управление капиталом бренда;
1. Aaker D. (1991). Managing Brand Equity: Capitalizing on the Value of a Brand Name. New York: Free Press.
2. Aaker D. (1993). Are Brand Equity Investments Really Worthwhile? In: Aaker D. A., Biel A. (Eds), Brand Equity and Advertising; Advertising's Role in Building Strong Brands. Erlbaum, Hillsdale, NJ, pp. 333–341.
3. Aaker D. (1996). Building Strong Brands. New York: Free Press, p. 150.
4. Alt M., Griggs S. (1988). Can a brand be cheeky? Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 9–26.
5. Ambler T. (1992). Need–to–Know–Marketing. London: Century Business.
6. Ambler T., Styles C. (1996). Brand development versus new product development: towards a process model of extension decisions. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Vol. 14, No. 7, pp. 10–19.
7. American Marketing Association (1960). Marketing Definitions: A Glossary of Marketing Terms. AMA, Chicago, IL.
8. Arnold D. (1992). The Handbook of Brand Management. Century Business: The Economist Books.
9. Bennett P. D. (1988). Dictionary of Marketing Terms. The American Marketing Association, Chicago, IL, p. 18.
10. Boulding K. (1956). The Image. University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbour, MI.
11. Brown G. (1992). People, Brands and Advertising. Millward Brown International, New York, NY.
12. Crainer S (1995). The Real Power of Brands: Making Brands Work for Competitive Advantage. London: Pitman Publishing.
13. Dacin P. A., Smith D. C. (1994). The effect of brand portfolio characteristics on consumer evaluations of brand extensions. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 31, May, pp. 229–242.
14. Davis S. (1995). A vision for the year 2000: brand asset management. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 65–82.
15. Dean J. (1966). Does advertising belong in the capital budget? Journal of Marketing, Vol. 30, No. 4, October.
16. Chernatony L. (1997). Integrated brand building using brand taxonomies. Journal of Product and Brand Management, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 56–63.
17. Chernatony L., McDonald M. (1992). Creating Powerful Brands. Oxford: Butterworth Heinemann.
18. Dibb S., Simkin L., Pride W. M., Ferrell O. C. (1997). Marketing: Concepts and Strategies. 3rd European ed., Houghton Mifflin, Boston, MA, p. 264.
19. Doyle P. (1994). Marketing Management and Strategy. Prentice–Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, pp. 159–165.
20. Ecroyd L., Lyons H. (1979). Improve your product development: organizing to develop. Institute of Food Science and Technology (UK), Proceedings, Vol. 12, No. 4, December, pp. 260–265.
21. Farquhar P. H. (1989). Managing brand equity. Marketing Research, Vol. 1, pp. 24–33.
22. Feldwick P. (1996). Do we really need «brand equity»? The Journal of Brand Management, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 9–28.
23. Goodyear M. (1993). Reviewing the concept of brands and branding. Marketing Research Today, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 75–79.
24. Keller K. L. (1993). Conceptualizing, measuring, and managing customer–based brand equity. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 57, pp. 1–22.
25. Keller K. L., Aaker D. A. (1992). The effects of sequential introductions on brand extensions. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 29, pp. 35–50.
26. Kinner T., Bernhardt K. (1986). Principles of Marketing, 2nd ed., Scott Foresman, Glenview, IL, p. 299.
27. Kotler P. , Armstrong G., Saunders J., Wong V. (1996). Principles of Marketing. The European Edition, Prentice–Hall, Hemel Hempstead, p. 556.
28. Leuthesser L. (1988). Defining, measuring and managing brand equity. A Conference Summary. Marketing Science Institute, Cambridge, MA.
29. Levitt T. (1962). Innovation in Marketing. McGraw–Hill, ed. by Pan Books, London, pp. 74–75.
30. Loken B., John D. R. (1993). Diluting brand beliefs: when do brand extensions have a negative impact? Journal of Marketing, Vol. 57, July, pp. 71–84.
31. Lucey T. (1985). Management Accounting. London: DP Publications, p. 465.
32. Martineau P. (1959). Sharper focus for the corporate image. Harvard Business Review, Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 49–58.
33. Murphy J. (1992). What is Branding? (Branding a Key Marketing Tool). Macmillan, Basingstoke, pp. 1–12.
34. Pitta D. A., Katsanis L. P. (1995). Understanding brand equity for successful brand extension. Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 51–64.
35. Sheth J., Newman B., Gross B. (1991). Why we buy, what we buy: a theory of consumption values. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 22, pp. 159–170.
36. Srivastava R. K., Shocker A. D. (1991). Brand Equity: A Perspective on Its Meaning and Measurement. Working paper, Marketing Science Institute, Boston, MA, pp. 91–124.
37. Stanton W. T., Etzel M. J., Walker B. J. (1991). Fundamentals of Marketing. 9th ed., McGraw–Hill, New York, NY.
38. Styles C., Ambler T. (1995). Brand Management. In: Crainer S. (Ed.). Financial Times Handbook of Management, Pitman, London, pp. 581–593.
39. Uncles M., Cocks M., Macrae C. (1995). Brand architecture: reconfiguring organisations for effective brand management. The Journal of Brand Management, Vol. 3, No. 2, Henry Stewart Publications, London, pp. 1–12.
40. Watkins T. (1986). The Economics of the Brand, McGraw–Hill, London, p. 22.
41. Winters L. C. (1991). Brand equity measures: some recent advances. Marketing Research, Vol. 3, pp. 70–73.
42. Wolfe A. (1993). Profit from Strategic Marketing: How to Succeed in Business Markets, FT Pitman Publishing, London.
43. Wood L. M. (1995). Brands: the asset test. Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 11, p. 561.
44. Wood L. M. (1996). Added value: marketing basics? Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 12, pp. 735–755.
45. Wood L. M. (1999). Market power and its measurement. European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 33 No. 5 / 6, pp. 612–631.