Изменения с помощью метода ОР;
Некоторые решающие факторы успеха при управлении сложными изменениями;
1. Beckhard R. (1989) A model for the executive\management of transformational change, The 1989 Annual: Developing Human Resources, university Associates.
2. Boss W. R. (1983) Organizational development in the health care field: a confrontational team building design, Journal of Health and Human Resource Administration, Summer, pp. 73–91.
3. Bowman C. and Asch D. (1987) Strategic Management, Macm-illan.
4. Ebel K. H. (1990) Computer integrated manufacturing: the social dimension, International labor Office, Geneva.
5. French W. L. and Bell C.H. (1990) Organizational Deve-lopment(4th edition), New Jersey, Prentice Hall, Inc. Hammer, M. and Champney, J. (1993) Re-engineering the Corporation, Nicholas, Brealey Publishing.
6. Harrison R. (1972) When power conflicts trigger team spirit, European Business, Spring, pp. 27–65.
7. Hegarty W. H. and Hoffman R. C. (12987) Who influences strategic decision?, Long Range Planning, 20, 6, pp. 76–85.
8. Hill S. (1991) Why quality circles failed but total quality management might succeed, British Journal of Industrial Relations, 29, 4, pp. 541–568.
9. Hallway W. (1991) Work Psychology and Organizational Behaviour: managing the individual at work.
10. Huse E. F. (1980) Organization Development and change (2nd edition), Minnesota, West Publishing Co.
11. Iees P. and Auluck, R (1990) From organizational to inter-organizational development in nursing development in nursing practice, Journal of Advanced Nursing, 15, pp. 50–58.
12. Lisney P. and AleenC. (1993) Taking a snapshot of cultural change, Personnel Management, February.
13. Lupton T. (1971) Organizational change: «Top down or bottom-up» management?, Personnel Review, Automn, pp. 22–28.
14. MARC Europe (1990) Vision Building and Strategic Planning, Cosmos House.
15. Mendelow A. and Liebowits S. J. (1988) Difficulties in making OD part of organizational strategy, Human Resource Planning, Vol. 12, №4, pp. 317–329.
16. Peters T. J. and Waterman R. H. (1982) In Search of Excellence, Harper and Row.
17. Pattigrew, A. (1988) (ed.) The Management of Strategic Change, Blackwell.
18. Porras J. I. and Silvers R. C. (1991) Organization development and transformation, Annual Review of Psychology, 42, pp. 51–78.
19. Price C. (1987) Culture change — the tricky bit, Training and Development, October, pp. 20–22
20. Pritchard W. (1984) What's new in organizational development?, Personnel Management, July, pp. 30–3.
21. Pugh D. (1983) People in Organizations, Penguin.
22. Rowlandson P. (1984) The oddity of OD, Management Today, November, pp. 91–3
23. Sheppard M. (1986) Primary health care worker? Views about social work, British Journal of Social Work, 15, pp. 459–468.
24. Smith S. (1986) How to take part in the quality revolution — a management guide, PA Management Consul-tants.
25. Winfield 1. and Murray K. (1992) Integration information technology: a case study in organizational development. Paper presented to the 7th Annual Conference of the International Organization Development Association, Coventry.