Критерии качества обслуживания;
Модель исследования (модель качества обслуживания Гренроса);
Практические выводы для руководителей;
1. Anderson J. and Gerbing D. (1988). Structural equation modeling in practice: a review and recommended two-step approach. Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 103, pp. 411–423.
2. Asubonteng P. , McCleary K. J. and Swan J. E. (1996). SERVQUAL revisited:
9. Buttle F. (1996). SERVQUAL: review, critique, research agenda. European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 30(1), pp. 8–32.
10. Carman J. M. (1990). Consumer perceptions of service quality: an assessment of the SERVQUAL dimensions. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 66, pp. 33–55. a critical review of service quality. Journal of 11. Cronin J. J. Jr and Taylor S. A. (1992). Services Marketing, Vol. 10(6), pp. 62–81. Measuring service quality: a re-examina-
3. Babakus E. and Boiler G. W. (1992). An tion and extension. Journal of Marketing, empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL Vol. 56, pp. 55–68. scale. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 24, 12. Dabholkar P. , Thorpe D. I. and Rentz J. O. pp. 253–268.
4. Bagozzi R. P. and Heatherton T. F. (1994). A general approach to representing multi-faceted personality construct: application to state self-esteem. Structural Equation Modeling, Vol. 1(1), pp. 35–67.
5. Baker J. A. and Lamb C. W. Jr (1993). Measuring architectural design service quality. Journal of Professional Services Marketing, Vol. 10(1), pp. 89–106.
6. Bitner M. J. (1992). Servicescapes: the impact of physical surroundings on customers and employees. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 56, pp. 57–71.
7. Brady M. K. and Cronin J J. Jr (2001). Some new thoughts on conceptualizing perceived service quality: a hierarchical approach. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 65, pp. 34–49.
8. Brown T. J., Churchill G. A. and Peter J. P. (1993). Research note: improving the measurement of service quality. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 69(1), pp. 126–139. (1996). A measure of service quality for retail stores: scale development and validation. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 24(1), pp. 2–16.
13. Gerbing D. and Anderson J. (1988). An updated paradigm for scale development incorporating unidimensionality and its assessment. Journal of Marketing research, Vol. 25, pp. 186–192.
14. Grb'nroos C. (1982). Strategic Management and Marketing in Service Sector. Marketing Science Institute, Cambridge, MA.
15. Gronroos C. (1990). Service Management and Marketing. Lexington Books, Lexington, MA.
16. Gronroos C. (2001). The perceived service quality concept — a mistake? Managing Service Quality, Vol. 11(3), pp. 150–152.
17. Hunter J. E. and Gerbing D. W. (1982). Unidimensional measurement, second-oder factor analysis, and causal models. In: Джи-Ду Канг, Джеффри Джеймс Staw B. M. and Cummings L. L. (Eds), Research in Organizational Behavior, Vol. 4, pp. 267–299.
18. John G. (1984). An empirical investigation of some antecedents of opportunism in a marketing channel. Journal of Marketing research, Vol. 21(3), pp. 278–289.
19. Joreskog K. G. (1971). Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests. Psychometrika, Vol. 32, pp. 443–482.
20. Lehtinen J. R. and Lehtinen U. (1982). Service quality: a study of quality dimensions. Unpublished Working Paper, Service Management Institute, Helsinki.
21. Mangold G. W. and Babakus E. (1991). Service quality: the front-stage perspective vs the back-stage perspective. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 5(4), pp. 59–70.
22. McDonald R. P. (2002). Structural Model for the Multivariate Data. Lawrence Erlbaum Associate, NJ.
23. McDougall G. H. G. and Levesque T. J. (1994). A revised view of service quality dimensions: an empirical investigation. Journal of Professional Services Marketing, Vol. 11(1), pp. 189–209.
24. Oliver R. L. (1993). A conceptual model of service quality and service satisfaction: compatible goals, different concepts. In: Swartz Т. D., Bowen D. E. and Brown S. W. (Eds), Advances in Service Marketing and Management: Research and Practice, JAI Press, Greenwich, C T, pp. 65–85.
25. Oliver R. L. and Swan J. E. (1989). Consumer perceptions of interpersonal equity and satisfaction in transaction: a fields survey approach. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 53, pp. 21–35.
26. Parasuraman A., Zeithaml V. A. and Berry L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, pp. 41–50.
27. Parasuraman A., Zeithaml V. A. and Berry L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: a multiple item scale for measuring customer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64, pp. 12–40.
28. Parasuraman A., Zeithaml V. A. and Berry L. L. (1994). Moving forward in service quality research: measuring different leels of customer expectations, comparing aternative scales, and examining the performance-behavioral intentions Link. Marketing Science Institute working paper, Report No. 94–114 September 1994.
29. Powpaka S. (1996). The role of outcome quality as a determinant of overall service quality in different categories of services industries: an empirical investigation. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 10(2), pp. 5–25.
30. Richard M. D. and Allaway A. W. (1993). Service quality attributes and choice behavior. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 7(1), pp. 59–68.
31. Rust R. T. and Oliver R. L. (1994), «Service quality: insights and managerial implications from the frontier. In: Rust, R.T. and Oliver, R.L. (Eds), Service Quality: New Directions in Theory and Practice, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA, pp. 1–19.
32. Spangenberg E. R., Crowley A. E. and Henderson P. W. (1996). Improving the store environment: do olfactory cues affect evaluations and behaviors? Journal of Marketing, Vol. 60, pp. 67–80.
33. Swartz Т. D. and Brown S. W. (1989). Consumer and provider expectations and experiences evaluating professional service quality. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 17(2), pp. 189–195.
34. Taylor S. A. and Baker T. L. (1994). An assessment of the relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction in the formation of consumers' purchase intentions. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 70(2), pp. 163–178.
35. Teas R. K. (1993). Expectations, performance evaluation and consumers perception of quality. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 57, pp. 18–34.
36. Zeithaml V. A. (1987). Defining and Relating Prices, Perceived Quality and Perceived Value. Marketing Science Institute, Cambridge, MA.
37. Bentler P. M. and Cho C. (1988). Practical issues in structural modeling. In: Long J. S. (Ed.), Common Problems/Proper Solutions: Avoiding Error in Quantitative Research. Sage, Newbury Park, CA, pp. 161–192. Managing Service Quality, Vol. 14(4), 2004.