Теоретическая схема и гипотезы;
1. Agarwal, S., T. E. DeCarlo and S. B. Vyas (1999). Leadership Behavior and Organizational Commitment: a Comparative Study of American and Indian Salespersons. Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 727–743.
2. Ajzen, I. (1991). The Theory of Planned Behavior: Some Unsolved Issues. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Process, Vol. 50, pp. 179–211.
3. Ajzen, I., and M. Fishbein (1980). Understanding Attitudes and Predicting Social Behaviors. Englewood Cliff / NJ: Prentice-Hall.
4. Ambady, N., and R. Rosenthal (1992). Thin Slices of Expressive Behavior as Predictors of Interpersonal Consequences: a Meta-Analysis. Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 111, pp. 256–274.
5. Angle, H. L., and J. L. Perry (1981). An Empirical Assessment of Organizational Commitment and Organizational Effectiveness. Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 26, pp. 1–14.
6. Babin, B. J., and J. S. Boles (1998). Employee Behavior in a Service Environment: a Model and Test of Potential Differences Between Men and Women. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 62 (April), pp. 77–91.
7. Bagozzi, R. P. , and Y. Yi (1988). On the Evaluation of Structural Equation Models. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 74–97.
8. Bagozzi, R. P. , Y. Yi and L. W. Phillips (1991). Assessing Construct Validity in Organizational Research. Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 36 (September), pp. 421–458.
9. Bandura, A. (1977). Social Learning Theory. Englewood Cliffs / NJ: Prentice Hall.
10. Bateman, T. S., and D. W. Organ (1983). Job Satisfaction and the Good Soldier: the Relationship Between Affect and Employee Citizenship. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 36, pp. 587–595.
11. Baumgartner, H., and C. Homburg (1996). Applications of Structural Equation Modeling in Marketing and Consumer Research: a Review. International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 139–161.
12. Bettencourt, L. A., and S. W. Brown (1997). Contact Employees: Relationships Among Workplace Fairness, Job Satisfaction and Prosocial Service Behaviors. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 73, No. 1, pp. 39–61.
13. Bhagat, R. S. (1981). Determinants of Performance in an Innovative Organizational Setting: A Longitudinal Analysis. Journal of Occupational Behavior, Vol. 2, pp. 125–138.
14. Bhagat, R. S. (1982). Conditions Under Which Stronger Job Performance — Job Satisfaction Relationships May Be Observed: A Closer Look at Two Situational Contingencies. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 772–790.
15. Boles, J. S., B. J. Babin, T. G. Brashear and C. Brooks (2001). An Examination of the Relationships Between Retail Work Environments, Salesperson Selling Orientation — Customer Orientation and Job Performance. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice (Summer), pp. 1–13.
16. Brady, M. K., and J. J. Cronin Jr. (2001). Customer Orientation: Effects on Customer Service Perceptions and Outcome Behaviors. Journal of Services Research, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 241–251.
17. Brayfield, A. H., and H. F. Rothe (1951). An Index of Job Satisfaction. Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 35 (October), pp. 307–311.
18. Breckler, S. J. (1984). Empirical Validation of Affect, Behavior, and Cognition as Distinct Components of Attitude. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 47, pp. 1191–1205.
19. Brown, S. P. , and R. A. Peterson (1993). Antecedents and Consequences of Salesperson Job Satisfaction: a Meta-Analysis and Assessment of Causal Effects. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 30 (February), pp. 63–77.
20. Brown, S. P. , and R. A. Peterson (1994). The Effect of Effort on Sales Performance on Job Satisfaction. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58 (April), pp. 70–80.
21. Brown, G., U. O. Boya, N. Humphreys and R. E. Widing (1993). Attributes and Behaviors of Salespeople Preferred by Buyers: High Socializing vs. Low Socializing Industrial Buyers. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 25–33.
22. Brown, T. J., J. C. Mowen, T. Donnavan and J. W. Licata (2002). The Customer Orientation of Service Workers: Personality Trait Effects on Self and Supervisor Performance Ratings. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 34 (February), pp. 110–119.
23. Bycio, P. , R. Hackett and J. Allen (1995). Further Assessment of Bass's Conceptualization of Transaction and Transformational Leadership. Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 80, pp. 468–478.
24. Challagalla, G. N., and T. A. Shervani (1996). Dimensions and Types of Supervisory Control: Effects on Salesperson Performance and Satisfaction. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 60 (January), pp. 89–105.
25. Clark, P. W., C. A. Martin and A. Bush (2001). The Effect of Role Model Influence on Adolescents' Materialism and Marketplace Knowledge. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice (Fall), pp. 27–36.
26. Crosby, L. A., K. R. Evans and D. Cowles (1990). Relationship Quality in Services Selling: an Interpersonal Influence Perspective. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54 (July), pp. 68–81.
27. Daft, R. L. (1988). Management. Chicago / IL: The Dryden Press.
28. DeCarlo, T. E., and S. Agarwal (1999). Influence of Managerial Behaviors and Job Autonomy on Job Satisfaction of Industrial Salespersons: a Cross-Cultural Study. Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 28, pp. 51–62.
29. DeCotiis, T. A., and T. P. Summers (1987). A Path Analysis of a Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Organizational Commitment. Human Relations, Vol. 40, No. 7, pp. 445–470.
30. Deshpande, R., J. U. Farley and F. E. Webster Jr. (1993). Corporate Culture, Customer Orientation, and Innovativeness in Japanese Firms: a Quadrad Analysis. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 57 (January), pp. 23–27.
31. Dwyer, F. R., P. H. Schurr and S. Oh (1987). Developing Buyer-Seller Relationships. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 51 (April), pp. 11–27.
32. Fishbein, M. (1967). Consideration of Beliefs, Attitudes, and their Relationships. In: Steiner, I. D., and M. Fishbein (Eds.). Current Studies in Social Psychology. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston, pp. 65–89.
33. Fishbein, M., and F. Combs (1974). Basis for Decision: An Attitudinal Analysis of Voting Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 95–124.
34. Flaherty, T. B., R. Dahlstrom and S. J. Skinner (1999). Organizational Values and Role Stress as Determinants of Customer-Oriented Selling Performance. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 1–18.
35. Fornell, C., and D. F. Larcker (1981). Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 18 (February), pp. 39–50.
36. Garland, B. C., M. D. Reilly and R. A. Westbrook (1989). The Influence of Client Orientation on New Users' Satisfaction with an On-Line Information Retrieval Service. Journal of Professional Services Marketing, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 39–49.
37. Gerbing, D. W., and J. C. Anderson (1988). An Updated Paradigm for Scale Development Incorporating Unidimensionality and its Assessment. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 25 (May), pp. 186–192.
38. Gibson, J. L., J. M. Ivancevich and J. H. Donnelly Jr. (1988). Organizations, Structure, Processes, Behavior. Dallas / Texas: Business Publications, Inc.
39. Goff, B. G., J. S. Boles, D. N. Bellinger and C. Stojack (1997). The Influence of Salesperson Selling Behaviors on Customer Satisfaction with Products. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 73, No. 2, pp. 171–181.
40. Griffin, R. (1980). Relationships Among Individual, Task Design, and Leader Behavior Variables. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 23, pp. 665–683.
41. Hallowell, R., L. A. Schlesinger and J. Zornitsky (1996). Internal Service Quality, Customer and Job Satisfaction: Linkages and Implications for Management. Human Resource Planning, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 20–31.
42. Halpin, A. W., and J. Winer (1957). A Factorial Study of the Leader Behavior Descriptions. In: Stogdill, R., and A. E. Coons (Eds.). Leader Behavior: Its Description and Measurement. Research Monograph No. 88. Ohio: Ohio State University.
43. Hartline, M. D., J. G. Maxham III, and D. O. McKee (2000). Corridors of Influence in the Dissemination of Customer-Oriented Strategy to Customer Contact Service Employees. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 64 (April), pp. 35–50.
44. Hemphill, J. H., and A. E. Coons (1957). Development of the Leader Behavior Description Questionnaire. In: Stogdill, R. M., and A. E. Coons (Еds.). Leader Behavior: its Description and Measurement. Ohio: Ohio University.
45. Hoffman, D. K., and T. N. Ingram (1991). Creating Customer-Oriented Employees: the Case in Home Health Care. Journal of Human Capacity Management, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 24–32.
46. Hoffman, D. K., and T. N. Ingram (1992). Service Provider Job Satisfaction and Customer-Oriented Performance. Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 68–78.
47. House, R. J. (1971). A Path-Goal Theory of Leader Effectiveness. Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 16, pp. 321–328.
48. House, R. J., and G. Dessler (1974). The Path-Goal Theory of Leadership: Some Post Hoc and a Priori Tests. In: James G. Hunt and Lars L. Larson (Eds.). Contingency Approaches in Leadership. Carbondale, Il: Southern Illinois University Press, pp. 29–55.
50. House, R. J., and T. R. Mitchell (1974). Path-Goal Theory of Leadership. Journal of Contemporary Business, Vol. 3 (August), pp. 81–97.
51. House, R. J., A. C. Filley and S. Kerr (1971). Relation of Leader Consideration and Initiating Structure to R and D Subordinate's Satisfaction. Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 16 (March), pp. 19–30.
52. Hunt, S. D., L. B. Chonko and V. R. Wood (1985). Organizational Commitment and Marketing. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp. 112–126.
53. Johnston, M. W., A. Parasuraman, C. M. Futrell and W. C. Black (1990). A Longitudinal Assessment of the Impact of Selected Organizational Influences on Salespeople's Organizational Commitment During Early Employment. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 27, pp. 333–344.
54. Jones, E., P. Busch and P. Dacin (2003). Firm Market Orientation and Salesperson Customer Orientation: Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Influences on Customer Service and Retention in Business-to-Business Buyer-Seller Relationships. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 56, pp. 323–340.
55. Jones, E., D. M. Kantak, C. M. Futrell and M. W. Johnston (1996). Leader Behavior, Work-Attitudes, and Turnover of Salespeople: An Integrative Study. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 13–23.
56. Joreskog, K. G., and D. Sorbom (1993). LISREL 8, A Guide to the Program and Applications. Chicago, IL: SPSS Inc.
57. Katz, D., and E. Stotland (1959). A Preliminary Statement to a Theory of Attitude Structure and Change. In: Koch, S. (Ed.). Psychology: A Study of a Science. Vol. 3, New York: McGraw-Hill, pp. 423–475.
58. Kelley, S. W. (1992). Developing Customer Orientation Among Service Employees. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 20 (Winter), pp. 27–36.
59. Kohli, A. K. (1989). Effects of Supervisory Behavior: the Role of Individual Differences Among Salespeople. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 53 (October), pp. 40–50.
60. Kraus, S. J. (1995). Attitudes and the Prediction of Behavior: a Meta-Analysis of the Empirical Literature. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 58–75.
61. Locke, E. A. (1976). The Nature and Causes of Job Satisfaction. In: Dunnette, M. (Ed.). Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Chicago: Rand MacNally.
62. Luthans, F. , and R. Kreitner (1985). Organizational Behavior Modification. Glenview, IL: Scott Foresman.
63. MacKenzie, S. B., P. M. Podsakoff and M. Ahearne (1998). Some Possible Antecedents and Consequences of In-Role and Extra-Role Salesperson Performance. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 62 (July), pp. 87–98.
64. Morris, J. H., and J. D. Sherman (1981). Generalizability of an Organizational Commitment Model. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 512–526.
65. O'Hara, B. S., J. S. Boles and M. W. Johnston (1991). The Influence of Personal Variables on Salesperson Selling Orientation. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 11 (Winter), pp. 61–67.
66. O'Reilly, III, C. A., and K. H. Roberts (1978). Supervision, Influence, and Subordinate Mobility Aspirations as Moderators of Consideration and Initiation of Structure. Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 63 (February), pp. 96–102.
67. Osgood, C. E., G. J. Suci and P. Tannenbaum (1957). The Measurement of Meaning. Urgana / IL.: University of Illinois Press.
68. Parasuraman, A., V. A. Zeithaml and L. L. Berry (1985). A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and its Implications for Future Research. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49 (Fall), pp. 41–50.
69. Peccei, R., and P. Rosenthal (2001). Delivering Customer-Oriented Behavior Through Empowerment: an Empirical Test of HRM Assumptions. Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 38, No. 6, pp. 831–855.
70. Porac, J. F. , G. R. Ferris and D. B. Fedor (1983). Causal Attributions, Affect, and Expectations for a Day's Work Performance. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 285-297.
71. Puffer, S. M. (1987). Prosocial Behavior, Noncomplaint Behavior, and Work Performance Among Commission Salespeople. Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 72, No. 4, pp. 615–621.
72. Ramsey, R. P. , and R. S. Sohi (1997). Listening to your Customers: the Impact of Perceived Salesperson Listening Behavior on Relationship Outcomes. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, Vol. 25 (Spring), pp. 127–137.
73. Rich, G. (1997). The Sales Manager as a Role Model: Effects on Trust, Job Satisfaction, and Performance of Salespeople. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 25 (October), pp. 319–328.
74. Samiee, S., and P. Anckar (1998). Currency Choice in Industrial Pricing: a Cross-National Evaluation. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 62 (July), pp. 112-127.
75. Saxe, R., and B. A. Weitz (1982). The SOCO Scale: A Measure of the Customer Orientation of Sales People. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 14 (August), pp. 343–351.
76. Schlesinger, L. A., and J. Zornitsky (1991). Job Satisfaction, Service Capability, and Customer Satisfaction: an Examination of Linkages and Management Implications. Human Resource Planning, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 141–149.
77. Schmit, M. J., and S. R. Allscheid (1995). Employee Attitudes and Customer Satisfaction: Making Theoretical and Empirical Connections. Personnel Psychology, Vol. 48, pp. 521–536.
78. Schul, P. (1987). An Investigation of Path-Goal Leadership Theory and its Impact on Intrachannel Conflict and Satisfaction. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 15 (Winter), pp. 42–52.
79. Schul, P. , T. E. Little Jr. and W. Pride (1985). Channel Climate: Its Impact on Channel Member Satisfaction. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 61 (Summer), pp. 9–38.
80. Sharma, A. (1999). The Persuasive Effect of Salesperson Credibility: Conceptual and Empirical Examination. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 10, pp. 71–80.
81. Sheppard, B. H., J. Hartwick and P. R. Warshaw (1988). The Theory of Reasoned Action: a Meta-Analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research. Journal of Consumer Research (September), pp. 453–474.
82. Siguaw, J. A., G. Brown and R. E. Widing II (1994). The Influence of the Market Orientation of the Firm on Sales Force Behavior and Attitudes. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 31 (February), pp. 106–116.
83. Smith, C. A., D. W. Organ and J. P. Near (1983). Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Its Nature and Antecedents. Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 68, pp. 453–463.
84. Teas, R. K. (1980). Empirical Tests of Linkages Proposed in the Walker, Churchill and Ford Model of Salesforce Motivation and Performance. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 8 (Winter), pp. 58–71.
85. Teas, R. K. (1981). A Test of a Model of Department Store Salespeople's Job Satisfaction. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 3–25.
86. Teas, R. K. (1983). Supervisory Behavior, Role Stress and the Job Satisfaction of Industrial Salespeople. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 20 (February), pp. 84–91.
87. Teas, R. K., and J. F. Horrell (1981). Performance Feedback. Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 10, pp. 49–57.
88. Thomas, R. W., G. N. Soutar and M. M. Ryan (2001). The Selling Orientation-Customer Orientation (S.O.C.O.) Scale: a Proposed Short Form. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 63–69.
89. Zaccaro, S. J., and G. H. Dobbins (1989). Contrasting Group and Organizational Commitment: Evidence for Differences Among Multi-level Attachments. Journal of Organizational Behavior, Vol. 10, pp. 167–173