1. Berry, L. L. and Parasuraman, A. (1993). Building a new academic field — the case of services marketing. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 69 No. 1, pp. 13–60.
2. Bettman, J. R. (1979). An Information Processing Theory of Consumer Choice. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA.
3. Bitner, M. J. (1992). Serviscapes: the impact of physical surroundings on customers and employees. Journal of Marketing,
Vol. 56, April, pp. 57–71.
4. Bitner, M. J. (1995). Building service relationships: it’s all about promises. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 23 No. 4, pp. 246–251.
5. Boulding, W., Kalra, A., Staelin, R. and Zeithaml, V. A. (1989). A dynamic process model of service quality: from expectations to behavioral intentions. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 30, February, pp. 7–27.
6. Brown, S. W. and Swartz, T. A. (1989). A gap analysis of professional services quality.
Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, April, pp. 92–98.
7. Calonius, H. (1988). A buying process model. In: Blois, K. and Parkinson, S. (Eds). Innovative Marketing — A European Perspective, Proceedings of the XVIIth Annual Conference of the European Marketing Academy. University of Bradford, England.
8. Chandon, J.-L., Leo, P.-Y. and Philippe, J. (1997). Service encounter dimensions — a dyadic perspective. Measuring the dimensions of service encounters as perceived by customers and personnel. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 8(1), pp. 65–86.
9. Christopher, M., Payne, A. and Ballantyne, D. (1992). Relationship Marketing. Bringing Quality, Customer Service and Marketing Together. Butterworth, London.
10. Coffey, A. and Atkinson, P. (1996). Making Sense of Qualitative Data. Complementary Research Strategies. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA.
11. Cowell, D. (1985). The Marketing of Services. Heinemann, London.
12. Cronin, J. J. Jr and Taylor, S. A. (1994). SERVPERF versus SERVQUAL: reconciling performance-based and perceptions-minus-expectations measurement of service quality. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, January, pp. 125–131.
13. Crosby, L.A., Evans, K. and Cowles, D. (1990). Relationship quality in personal selling: an interpersonal influence perspective. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, July, pp. 68–81.
14. Eiglier, P. and Langeard, E. (1976). Prin-cipes Politiques de Marketing pour les Enterprises de Service. Working paper, Institute d’Administration des Enterprises, Uni-versite d’Aix-Marseille, Decembre.
15. Eiglier, P. and Langeard, E. (1981). A conceptual approach of the service offering. In: Larsen, H., Hanne, H. and Soren (Eds). Proceedings of the Xth EAARM Annual Conference, Copenhagen School of Economics and Business Administration, May.
16. Gardial, S. F. , Clemons, D., Woodruff, D. W., Schumann, D. W. and Burns, M. J. (1994). Comparing consumers’ recall of prepurchase and postpurchase product evaluations experiences. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 20, March, pp. 548–560.
17. Grоnroos, C. (1982). Strategic Management and Marketing in the Service Sector.
Swedish School of Economics Finland, Helsingfors, published in 1983 in the USA by Marketing Science Institute and in the UK by Studentlitteratur / Chartwell-Bratt.
18. Grоnroos, C. (1984). A service quality model and its marketing implications. European Journal of Marketing. Vol. 18 No. 4, pp. 36–44.
19. Grоnroos, C. (1990). Service Management, and Marketing. Managing the Moments of Truth in Service Competition. Lexington Books, Lexington, MA.
20. Gronroos, C. (1993). Toward a third phase in service quality research. In: Swartz, T. A., Bowen, D. A. and Brown, S. W. (Eds). Advances in Services Marketing and Management. Vol. 2, JAI Press, Greenwich, C T, pp. 49–64.
21. Grоnroos, C. (1996). The relationship marketing logic. Asia-Australia Marketing Journal, Vol. 4 No. 1, pp. 7–18.
22. Grоnroos, C. (1997). Value-driven relational marketing: from products to resources and competencies. Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 13 No. 5, pp. 407–419.
23. Grоnroos, C. and Gummesson, E. (1985). The Nordic School of Service Marketing. In: Grоnroos, C. and Gummesson, E. (Eds). Service Marketing — Nordic School Perspectives. Stockholm University, Sweden, pp. 6–11.
24. Gummesson, E. (1977). Marknadsfоring och inkоp av konsulttjаnster (Marketing and Purchasing of Professional Services). Akademilitteratur, Stockholm, Sweden.
25. Gummesson, E. (1990). The Part-Time Marketer. Center for Service Research, Karlstad, Sweden.
26. Gummesson, E. (1991). Marketing revisited: the crucial role of the part-time marketers. European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 25 No. 2, pp. 60–67.
27. Gummesson, E. (1995). Relationsmark-nadsfоring. Frаn 4 P till 30 R (Relationship Marketing. From 4P to 30 R). Liber-Her-mods, Stockholm, Sweden.
28. Hаkansson, H. and Snehota, I. (1995). Developing Relationships in Business Networks. Routledge, London.
29. Johnson, C. and Mathews, B. P. (1997). The influence of experience on service expectations. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 8 No. 4, pp. 290–305.
30. Kotler, P. (1991). Marketing Management. Analysis, Planning, and Control. 7th edition, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
31. Lapierre, J. (1996). Service quality: the construct, its dimensionality and measurement. In: Swartz, T. A., Bowen, D. E. and Brown, S. W. (Eds). Advances in Services Marketing and Management. Vol. 5, JAI Press, Greenwich, C T, pp. 45–70.
32. Lehtinen, J. R. (1983). Asiakasohjautuva palveluyritys (Customer-driven Service Firm). Weilin Gооs, Espoo, Finland.
33. Lehtinen, U. and Lehtinen, J. R. (1991). Two approaches to service quality dimensions. The Service Industry Journal, Vol. 11 No. 3, pp. 287–303.
34. Levitt, T. (1983). After the sale is over. Harvard Business Review, Vol. 61, September-October, pp. 87–93.
35. Liljander, V. (1995). Comparison Standards in Perceived Service Quality. Diss., Research report A:63, CERS Center for Relationship Marketing and Service Management, Swedish School of Economics Finland, Helsingfors.
36. Mattsson, L-G. (1997). «Relationship mar-keting» and the «Market-as-networks ap-proach»: a comparison analysis of two evolving streams of research», Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 13 No. 5, pp. 447–461.
37. Oliver, R. L. (1993). A conceptual model of service quality and service satisfaction: compatible goals, different concepts. In Swartz, T. A., Bowen, D. A. and Brown, S. W. (Eds). Advances in Services Marketing and Management. Vol. 2, JAI Press, Greenwich, C T.
38. Palmer, E. (1997). Aspects of Professional Service Quality: A Focus on Customer Satisfaction including Relationship Impacts. Diss., The University of Auckland, New Zealand.
39. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A. and Ber-r y, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for further research. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, Fall, pp. 41–50.
40. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A. and Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: a multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64 No. 1, pp. 12–37.
41. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A. and Ber-r y, L. L. (1994). Reassessment of expectations as a comparison standard in measuring service quality: implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, January, pp. 111–124.
42. Peppers, D. and Rogers, M. (1993). One-to-One Future: Building Relationships One Customer at a Time. Currency / Doubleday, New York, NY.
43. Persson, J. E. and Lindquist, H. (1997). Kundupplevd kvalitet i tjаnsteverksamheter. En analys och kritik av den fоretagsekon-omiska dialogen (Customer Perceived Quality in Services. Analysis and Criticism of the Dialogue in Business Research). Lund University, Sweden.
44. Price, L. L., Arnould, E. J. and Tierney, P. (1995). Going to extremes: managing service encounters and assessing provider performance. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 59, April, pp. 83–97.
45. Sheth, J. N. and Parvatiyar, A. (1995). The evolution of relationship marketing», International Business Review. Vol. 4 No. 4, pp. 97–418.
46. Spreng, R. A. and Mackoy, R. D. (1996). An empirical examination of a model of perceived service quality and satisfaction. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 72 No. 2, pp. 201–214.
47. Teas, R. K. (1993). Expectations, performance evaluation, and consumers’ perception of quality. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 57, October, pp. 18–34.
48. Tse, D. K. and Wilton, P. C. (1988). Models of consumer satisfaction formation: an extension. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 25, May, pp. 204–212.
49. Webster, F. E. Jr (1994). Executing the new marketing concept. Marketing Management, Vol. 3 No. 1, pp. 9–18.
Journal of Business&Industrial Marketing, Vol. 13 No. 4/5 1998