Теории управления и методы поддержки новых механизмов;
1. Project Management Association of Japan (2007). P2M - Guidebook of Project & Program Management Guidebook English Edition. Japan: Project Management Association of Japan.
2. International Monetary Fund (2009). World Economic Outlook 2009. USA: International Monetary Fund . - Подробнее .
3. Kasai Y. (2009). Growing Role for Innovation Played by JR Tokai. Key note speech at the Engineering Symposium 2009. Japan: Engineering Advancement Association of Japan.
4. International Atomic Energy Agency (2008). Nuclear Energy Outlook 2008. Austria: International Atomic Energy Agency.
5. «Japan and Viet Nam on the G-to-G talks on Shinkansen and other development packages». (2010). Nikkei Shinbun. April, 28.
6. Saito K. (2010). «Mutual trust towards a common goal». Green Innovation and Development, February. Japan: Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy Department, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
7. Fuji K. (2009). Forecasting the Demand for Photovoltaic Cells . - Подробнее .
8. «A Japanese consortium of 12 companies to chase European leaders in solar energy power generation with the «Bem-down system» (2010). Nikkei Shinbun. March, 10.
9. JGC Corporation (2010). JGC and ITOCHU Launch Large-scale bio-ethanol Production and Power Plant Businesses in the Philippines . - Подробнее .
10. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2010). Industrial Policy Task Force Recommendation on Strategy of Overseas Promotion of Infrastructure Industry (Japanese). Japan: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
11. JGC Corporation (2010). EBARA, MC and JGC Agree to Joint-Venture in Water Business . - Подробнее .
12. «Government to support package water business in the developing countries» (2010). Nikkei Shinbun. April, 11.
13. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (2010). Kyoto Protocol. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
14. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2009). Signing of Guidelines for Green Investment Scheme (GIS) Implementation and the Conclusion of an AAU Purchase Agreement with Ukraine, March 2009. Japan: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Home Page.
15. «Japanese next-generation photonics polymer technology to enable ultra high-speed face to face communications» (2010). Nikkei Shinbun. March, 19.
16. «4 Japanese consortiums awarded eco-smart community development programs in Western states of India; feasibility studies being started soon» (2010). Nikkei Shinbun. March, 20.
17. Tanaka H. (2004). Innovation and Project Management. A key note presentation at AIPM Annual Conference 2004 in Perth. Australia: Australian Institute of Project Management.
18. Tanaka. H. (2006). «Japanese project management practices on global projects». Chapter 26. In: Global Project Management Handbook. USA: McGRAW-HILL.
19. Tanaka H. (2006). The Engineering and Construction Industry - A Mature Model for the Future of Project Management Success. PMI Research Conference 2006 in Montreal. Canada: Project Management Institute.
20. The Economic Research Institute (2004). Engineering Industries of Japan. Japan: The Japan Society of Promotion of Machine Industry.
21. Nonaka I., Katsumi A. (2004). Essence of Innovation. Japan: Nikkei BP Press.
22. Nobeoka K. (2006). Management of Technology - MOT. Japan: Nikkei Inc.
23. Komiyama H. (2004). Structuring Knowledge. Japan: OpenKnowlege.
24. Kosaka M. (2010). Approaches to Knowledge Growth Models - Knowledge Creation, Deployment and Commercialization. Japan: Shakai Hyoronsha.
25. Project Management Association of Japan (2009). Application of P2M to Manufacturing Industry. A research report sponsored by the Japan Machinery Federation (Japanese). Japan: Project Management Association of Japan.
26. «JBIC to conclude cooperate with ADB in new / renewable energy development» (2010). Nikkei Shinbun. May, 4.
27. Chesbrough H.W. (2003). Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
28. Matsumoto T. (2010). Open Innovation - One of the Paradigms of P2M. A key note presentation at PMAJ New Year Project Management Forum. Japan: Project Management Association of Japan.
29. Bredillet C. (2006). Blowing Hot and Cold on Project Management. France: SKEMA Business School.
30. Itami H. (1999). The Ba Theory and Management. Japan: NTT Press.
31. Bredillet C. (2005). Some Reflections about P2M - the Place of the Mirror. A key note paper presentation at the inaugural general meeting of International Association of Project and Program Management, Tokyo. Japan: SKEMA Business School.
32. Bredillet C. (2004). P2M - Toward a New Project & Program Management Paradigm? France: SKEMA Business School.