Этапы процесса получения сведений о конкурентах;
Факторы, влияющие на эффективность процесса получения СК;
1. Aguilar, F. (1967). Scanning the Business Environment, New York: MacMillian.
2. Alba, J. W., and W. Hutchinson (1987). Dimensions of Consumer Expertise. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 12 (March), pp. 411–454.
3. Argyris, C. (1977). Organizational Learning and Management Information Systems. Accounting, Organizations and Society, Vol. 2, pp. 113–123.
4. Bettman, J. R. (1979). An Information Processing Theory of Consumer Choice. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Co.
5. Brass, D. J. (1984). Being at the Right Place: A Structural Analysis of Individual Influence in an Organization. Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 29, pp. 518–539.
6. Brucks, M. (1985). The Effects of Product Class Knowledge on Information Search Behavior. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 12 (June), pp. 1–16.
7. Chi, H. L., R. Glaser and E. Rees (1982). Expertise in Problem Solving. In Robert J. Sternberg (ed.). Advances in the Psychology of Human Intelligence, vol. 1, Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum, pp. 7–75.
8. Chi, H. L., G. J. Spillach and J. F. Voss (1979). Acquisition of Domain-Related Knowledge. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior, Vol. 18 (June), pp. 257–273.
9. Colmenares, D. (1992). Managing the Intelligence Operation. Proceedings of the 8th Annual International Conference. Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals.
10. Crocker, J. (1981). Judgment of Covariation by Social Perceivers. Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 90, pp. 272–292.
11. Culnan, M. J. (1983). Environmental Scanning: The Effects of Task Complexity and Source Credibility on Information Gathering Behavior. Decision Sciences, Vol. 14, pp. 194–206.
12. Cyert, R., and J. March (1963). Organizations. New York: Wiley.
13. Daft, R. L., and K. E. Weick (1984). Toward and Model of Organizations as Interpretive Systems. Academy of Management Review, Vol. 9, pp. 284–295.
14. Day, G. (1990). Market-Driven Strategy, New York: The Free Press.
15. Day, G. (1991). Learning About Markets. Marketing Science Institute Report #91–117, Cambridge, MA: Marketing Science Institute.
16. Day, G., and P. Nedungadi (1994). Managerial Representations of Competitive Advantage. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58 (April), pp. 31–44.
17. Deshpande, R., and G. Zaltman (1982). Factors Affecting the Use of Market Research Information: A Path Analysis. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 19 (February), pp. 14–31.
18. Dickson, P. R. (1992). Toward a General Theory of Competitive Rationality. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 56 (January), pp. 69–83.
19. Dickson, P. R., J. Urbany and D. Lehmann (1994). Competitive Decision Making, Charleston, South Carolina Conference.
20. Dion, K. L., R. S. Baron and N. Miller (1970). Why Do Groups Make Riskier Decisions Than Individuals? In: Leonard Berkowitz (ed.). Advances in Experimental Social Psychology. Vol. 5, New York: Academic Press.
21. Drumwright, M. (1994). Socially Responsible Organizational Buying: Environmental Concern as a Noneconomic Buying Criterion. Journal of Marketing, Vo l. 5 8 (July), pp. 1–19.
22. Eisenhardt, K. M. (1989). Building Theories From Case Study Research. Academy of Management Review, Vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 532–550.
23. Eisenhardt, K. M., and W. King (1977). Environmental Scanning for Corporate Planning. Business Horizons, August, pp. 61–71.
24. Fahey, L., W. King and V. K. Narayanan (1981). Environmental Scanning and Forecasting in Strategic Planning. Long Range Planning, Vol. 14 (February), pp. 32–39.
25. Fiske, S. T. , D. R. Kinder and W. M. Larter (1983). The Novice and the Expert: Knowledge-Based Strategies in Political Cognition. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, Vol. 19, pp. 381–400.
26. Fiske, S. T. , and S. E. Taylor (1984). Social Cognition. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
27. Frazier, G., and J. O. Summers (1984). Interfirm Influence Strategies and Their Application within Distribution Channels. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 48 (Summer), pp. 43–56.
28. Frenzen, J., and K. Nakamoto (1993). Structure, Motivation and the Flow of Market Information. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 20 (September), pp. 360–375.
29. Fuld, L. (1991). A Recipe for Business Intelligence Success. The Journal of Business Strategy, January- February, pp. 12–17.
30. Gelb, B. D., M. J. Saxton, G. M. Zinkhan et al. (1991). Competitive Intelligence: Insights from Executives. Business Horizons, January-February, pp. 43–47.
31. Ghoshal, S., and D. E. Westney (1991). Organizing Competitor Analysis Systems. Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 12, pp. 17–31.
32. Glaser, B., and A. Strauss (1967). The Discovery of Grounded Theory. Chicago: Aldine.
33. Granovetter, M. (1973). The Strength of Weak Ties. American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 6, pp. 1360–1380.
34. Granovetter, M. (1982). The Strength of Weak Ties: A Network of Theory Revisited. In: P. V. Marsden and N. Lin (eds.). Social Structure and Network Analysis. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage, pp. 105–130.
35. Herring, J. P. (1990). Senior Management Must Champion Business Intelligence Programs. The Journal of Business Strategy, September — October, pp. 48–52.
36. Jain, S. (1984). Environmental Scanning in U.S. Corporations. Long Range Planning, Vol. 17 (April), pp. 117–128.
37. Jaworski, B. J., and A. K. Kohli (1993). Market Orientation: Antecedents and Consequences. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 57 (July), pp. 53–70.
38. Kahaner, L. (1997). Competitive Intelligence. New York: New York: Touchstone.
39. Keegan, W. J. (1974). Multinational Scanning: A Study of the Information Sources Utilized by Headquarter Executives in Multinational Companies. Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 19, pp. 411–421.
40. Kefalas, A., and P. P. Schoderbeck (1973). Scanning the Business Environment: Some Empirical Results. Decision Sciences, Vol. 4, pp. 63–74.
41. Kohli, A. K., and B. J. Jaworski (1990). Market Orientation: The Construct, Research Propositions, and Managerial Implications. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54 (April), pp. 1–18.
42. Kotler, P. (1994). Marketing Management, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
43. Kotter, J. P. (1982). The General Managers. New York: Free Press.
44. Lenz, R. T. , and J. L. Engledow (1986). Environmental Analysis Units and Strategic Decision Making: A Field Study of Selected ‘Leading Edge’ Corporations. Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 7, pp. 69–89.
45. Levitt, B., and J. G. March (1988). Organizational Learning. Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 14, pp. 319–340.
46. Marsden, V. P. (1990). Network Data and Measurement. Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 15, pp. 435–463.
47. Menon, A., and P. R. Varadarajan (1992). A Model of Marketing Knowledge Use Within Firms. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 56 (October), pp. 53–71.
48. Moorman, C., G. Zaltman and R. Deshpande (1992). Relationships Between Providers and Users of Market Research: The Dynamics of Trust Within and Between Organizations. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 29 (August), pp. 314–328.
49. Narver, J. C., and S. F. Slater (1990). The Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54 (October), pp. 20–35.
50. Porter, M. (1980). Competitive Strategy. New York: Free Press.
51. Prescott, J. E., and D. C. Smith (1990). A Framework for the Design and Implementation of Competitive Intelligence Systems. In: Charles C. Snot (ed.). Strategy, Organization Design and Human Resource Management. Greenwich, C T: JAI Press.
52. Punj, G. N., and R. Staelin (1983). A Model of Consumer Information Search Behavior for New Automobiles. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 9 (March), pp. 366–380.
53. Smith, E. E., and D. L. Medin (1981). Categories and Concepts. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
54. Strauss, A., and J. Corbin (1990). Basics of Qualitative Research. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications.
55. Stubbart, C. (1982). Are Environmental Scanning Units Effective? Long Range Planning, Vol. 15 (June), pp. 139–145.
56. Thomas, P. S. (1980). Environment Scanning: The State of the Art. Long Range Planning, Vol. 13 (February), pp. 20-25.
57. Thomas, J. B., and R. R. McDaniel, Jr. (1990). Interpreting Strategic Issues: Effects of Strategy and the Information-Processing Structure of Top Management Teams. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 33, pp. 286–306.
58. Voss, J. F. , G. T. Vesonder and G. J. Spillach (1980). Text Generation and Recall by High-Knowledge and Low Knowledge Individuals. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior, Vol. 19 (December), pp. 651–667.
59. Wilensky, H. L. (1967). Organizational Intelligence, New York: Basic Books.
60. Zeithaml, V., L. Berry and A. Parasuraman (1988). Communication and Control Processes in the Delivery of Service Quality. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 52 (April), pp. 35–48.